From the mighty Elephant to the tiny earthworms, the animal names starting with E cover a large range all over the planet.
We have compiled a list of animals starting with E, their facts, and some names in this interesting read.
Here is everything that you need to know about these animals
Endangered Animals Starting With E
- Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Wild Animal Names Starting with E
- Eastern Barred Bandicoot
- Elephant Shrew
Domestic Animal Names Starting with E
- Egyptian Mau (Cat Breed)
- English Bulldog
- Eskimo Dog
- Eskipoo (Dog Breed)
Freshwater Animal Names Starting with E
- Electric Catfish
Sea Creatures Starting With E
- Elephant Seal
- Emperor Shrimp
Birds Starting with E
- Eastern Bluebird
- Eclectus Parrot
- Emperor Penguin
- European Bee-Eater
Amphibians Starting with E
- Eastern Crested Toad
- Eastern Ghost Frog
- Eastern newt
Reptiles Starting with E
- Eastern Brown Snake
- Egyptian Cobra
- Emerald Tree Monitor
- Eyelash Viper
Insects Starting with E
- Elephants are the largest land animals on Earth. They weigh between two and six tons, and can live for up to 70 years.
- Eagles are one of the most popular bird species in North America. They have a wingspan of up to seven feet and can live for up to 28 years.
- Emus are the second largest bird in the world, after the ostrich. They can grow to be six feet tall, and weigh up to 150 pounds.
- Elk are large deer that are found in North America and Europe. They can weigh up to 1,000 pounds, and live for up to 20 years.
- Eels are strange-looking fish that can grow to be over 10 feet long. These slippery creatures are often feared by humans, but they’re actually quite harmless.
- Eyelash vipers are a type of venomous snake that is found in Central and South America. These snakes get their name from the “eyelashes” that adorn their heads. These snakes are known for being very aggressive, and their venom can be fatal to humans.
Animal Names Starting with E
Male Animal Names
Female Animal Names
So, there you have it! Everything you ever wanted to know about animals whose names start with the letter E.
You can also expand your knowledge by checking out the guide on animals from A-Z. For more such information check out the pet names section.